CHI St Luke’s Health System Springwoods Village
CHI St. Luke’s Health strives to provide quality, patient-focused care since inception in 1954. During that time, St. Luke’s has made headlines with such milestones as the first successful heart transplantation, first artificial heart implantation, and first laser angioplasty procedure. CHI St. Luke’s continues to grow over the years to accommodate the healthcare needs of the Houston area. Tellepsen teamed with CHI St. Luke’s to further their medical reach by constructing Springwoods Village healthcare facility. The new medical campus is located on 23 acres of land at the corner of Grand Parkway and Holzwarth Road in Springwoods Village. The campus includes a 55,000-square-foot ambulatory medical center and 100,000-square-foot medical office building. The facility will provide emergency services, diagnostic imaging and outpatient surgery services to over 300,000 employees and residents in Springwoods Village and the surrounding area. Construction is scheduled to be completed in late 2015.